5 Reasons to Buy British from Rose & Walker
Rose & Walker is a family run company based in West Yorkshire. We are extremely unique in that we manufacture all of our own products and even offer a bespoke made to measure service. We wanted to share with you why we feel it is important to buy from a British brand and hopefully inspire you to feel the same way!
1. Quality Craftsmanship - Here at Rose & Walker we take immense pride in the quality of our products. Each piece is handmade in our workshop by a team of master craftsmen with great care and attention to detail.
2. Unique Designs - From consoles and coffee tables to desks and media units we have a wide range of designs that you won't find elsewhere. We use a variety of materials including metal, glass, marble and oak to create pieces that suit all tastes and styles.
3. Bespoke Options - As we manufacture all of our products here in our workshop we're able to customise our designs to suit your exact requirements. Whether your looking for a console to fit a hallway alcove or a coffee table for your living area, our bespoke service helps you utilise your space to it's full potential. If you can't find what you're looking for, just get in touch with our design team at email@example.com to discuss the options we have available.
4. Sustainable Production - Rose & Walker is committed to using sustainable manufacturing processes. We use locally sourced materials wherever possible and suppliers that share our commitment to sustainability. This means you can feel good about buying a product knowing that it was made with the environment in mind.
5. Made In Britain - When you buy furniture from Rose & Walker, you're supporting a British company and the local economy. All of our furniture is made here in our UK based workshop, ensuring that you're getting a piece that's truly British-made.